About the Firm – and your requirements
FJ Malcolm Mair: The two parts of our organisation can, if demand requires, exist separately. For example, if solely TOWN PLANNING CONSULTANCY is asked for (independently of any architect) then it can be readily offered, and provided.
Alternatively, the recommended CHARTERED ARCHITECT’S DESIGN/CONSTRUCTIONAL SERVICE is available (irrespective of normal planning considerations) – dependent on the enquirer’s request . . . Please ask !
Both parts – i.e. FULL ARCHITECTS’ AND TOWN PLANNING SERVICES – comprise our extensive sphere, which tends to concentrate predominantly on unique projects of local demand, or where special concerns toward a property or area present particular problems. Let us know what you require!
Main Services available are:
- Negotiations with authorities
- Design of house extensions: including applying for full planning and building regulations approval, and
- Implementation; householder or similar building-contract administration
- Overcoming problems, or difficulties in maintenance relating to Listed buildings
- Appeals, depending on circumstances
- Work brought about by site care, eg landscaping or Tree Preservation Orders
- General domestic Planning, East Sussex and elsewhere.
Awaiting your contact –
If you have any questions please feel free to contact FJ Malcolm Mair via telephone – 0751 323 8078 / 01892 852976 or via Email: email@example.com